Win a Three-Night Break Terms and Conditions
Before entering our 'Win a Short Break' competition for a stay at Stonecross, please be sure to have read and understood our terms and conditions of entry below. This competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 12th March 2017 and a winner will be contacted by 7pm Friday 17th March 2017.
Full Terms and Conditions for the competition are as follows:
- Employees of Powells Cottage Holidays and The Original Cottage Company Ltd or their families or households are not eligible to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries are only valid where entrants have entered their details on the Powells Cottage Holidays website.
- Entrants will be subscribed to the Powells Cottage Holidays newsletter and as a result may receive additional marketing from other agencies of The Original Cottage Company.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The competition is for a 3-night short break stay in the specified property only, to be taken during out of season (not between 1st to 15th April, 20th to 27th May, 22nd July to 2nd September, 21st October to 4th November, 20th December 2017 onwards).
- Stonecross sleeps a maximum of 4 people, this cannot be exceeded.
- Holiday must be taken within 2017, we regret it cannot be moved to another year.
- No extras are included (such as travel or holiday expenses), this competition is for the accommodation only.
- One dog is welcome at Stonecross, the pet charge of £25 will be waived for the competition winner.
- The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 7 days of the Powells Cottage Holidays email to the winner, otherwise another winner will be selected from the other entrants.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The closing date is 23:59 on 12th March 2017.
- Powells Cottage Holidays reserves the right to end this competition early.