Attractions & Experiences Back to Holiday Extras
Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire 15% off Battlefield Live Laser Combat
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service. (where applicable – depends on the offer
- Dates subject to availability.
- Full payment required on booking (non-refundable).
- Minimum age of 7 years old.
For a challenging day of outdoor laser combat, visit the award-winning Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire. Using the latest infra-red technology, you need to work as a team and communicate with each other effectively in order to succeed in your missions. The purpose built battlefield is set in themed woodlands which gives your game a ‘real-world’ feel.
The missions are suitable from aged 7, but if you are an older group and want something to really test your combat experience, try the Close Quarter Battle experience. Set in a purpose built prison, you will need to work as a team to clear rooms and complete a rescue mission, all whilst trying to avoid the enemies.
Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire also runs a ‘Zombie Apocalypse Survival’ event on certain dates throughout the year. Set at night time among nearly 200 acres, you and your team will have to make choices that can impact your apocalyptic survival - but beware of the zombies running around the woodland that could ruin your survival mission.
For a 1.5 hour session, the price is usually £16 per person, however use our discount and pay just £14.40 each!
Between 1st April and 30th September, sessions run from 11am, 2pm or 4.30pm. Hours differ slightly during the winter months, with sessions running from either 12noon or 2.30pm.
Just add to your booking to submit a no-obligation enquiry.
Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire will contact you directly with further information. If you decide to go ahead, they will agree the details of your booking and organise payment.
Holiday Extra provided by
Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire